- Two-day Quick Ship of 5 ECM fan systems
- 3.5-hour hour local installation time
- Fan system designed to fit into a 30” air handler
- No rigging equipment or special handling needed
- Zero-maintenance fan system installed, keeping hospital costs low
A hospital floor needed a renovation
Project location: Nashville, TN
Property size: 26,262 sq. ft.
Situation: A Nashville hospital needed to immediately convert its unoccupied 8th floor into a dedicated COVID-19 patient care unit in less than three weeks.
How Q-PAC’s fan systems helped a Nashville, TN hospital quickly prepare for treating COVID-19 patients
Q-PAC exceeded the fan system delivery, installation, and operational expectations of both the project contractor and hospital. Each system's modular and integrated design measured less than 25" in height, with all components being hand-carriable for fast and easy installation. Project contractors installed all five fan systems in less than 4 hours upon delivery requiring less installation personnel and electrician support.